Friday 24 May 2013

Coming Soon...

I have officially finished university for the year! Exams are done and my time is now as free as a bird. Which means that my neglect for this blog is over. Granted as previously mentioned, the blog will be moving but as long as I am still here, I will put my full effort here!


We're a good chunk through the season now and we have a rough idea of how the season will pan out, depending on when Pirelli find their balls. After Monaco, I'll be taking a look at each individual driver and their performance so far. It will give me a chance to evaluate every driver and will give you an idea of who I think is destined for glory, and who is destined to find a new series next season.


I look forward to undergoing this evaluation so much as I think every driver has had an impact on the season in their own unique way!

No comments:

Post a Comment