Saturday 23 March 2013

No Malaysian GP Reviews!

Those of you outside the UK may be unaware that we have been hit by a wonderwall of snow storms, Northern Ireland (where I live) has been hit pretty bad and as a result, I've decided to help work by doing a few shifts for people who have been snowed in.

Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that I will be unable to provide, and even watch any live or highlight coverage of the Malaysian Grand Prix meaning I am unable to provide any type of a review.



However all is not lost, if you click on this link, you will be directed to a site where comprehensive and perfect articles about Formula 1 are posted. This is a great review of qualifying and if you check back tomorrow you'll find a great race review, I know I will!

Thank you for reading My Formula 1, I will be bringing my thoughts on the first rounds of the season so far later on in the week. Keep it here for some great coverage! I'm away to cook me up some steak!




No comments:

Post a Comment