Friday 25 January 2013

Let's Talk F1

I am pleased to announce that as of last night I got accepted to write for a wonderful young Formula 1 website called Let's Talk F1!

I've now joined the ranks of a tremendously talented group of writers who share the passion for Formula 1 as I love to do through this blog.

My first story; Absentee Alonso is now up and live just click on the link and after that check out the rest of the site and the wonderful posts that have been made.


First post


If you're on Twitter you can follow us @LetsTalkF1. Say hello and chat to the lovely team.

It's a great pleasure of mine to be writing for a bigger audience through a bigger site. Don't worry, for those who regularly read this blog; I'll still be operating here and keeping it running providing opinion blogs, in depth race reviews and other features that I currently have planned.

Please check out and subscribe or favourite the sit to your desktop, you don't want to miss any great future articles from the team! 

Thank you for your continued support and I look forward to my new post!

Nathan Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment